MINIMIZE THE RISKS OF DATA BREACHES AND ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS AT YOUR COMPANY.
Assess Your Current Legal Risk
During the webinar, you will complete an assessment to realistically assess key areas of vulnerability at your company.
ONE HOUR CALIFORNIA CLE CREDIT
Join our Webinar
10 a.m. -11 a.m. PST
IDEAL AUDIENCE: In-house counsel or outside attorneys advising life sciences companies, life sciences executives and management, and those wanting a primer on today's top issues in data privacy and security.
LEARN HOW TO ASSESS AND REMEDY YOUR ORGANIZATION’S DATA PRIVACY VULNERABILITIES
- Learn the unique risks weak data security practices pose to life sciences companies
- Fill out an assessment tool to find your company's data vulnerabilities
- Learn an effective solution for mitigating data breach and enforcement action risks
- Increase your expertise on key areas of data security and privacy
- Find out which new developments in the law and its enforcement could impact your organization
You Will Learn
HOW TO ASSESS YOUR ORGANIZATION’S DATA PRIVACY VULNERABILITIES AND HOW TO REMEDY THOSE EXPOSURES
HOW TO SAFELY AND LEGALLY CONDUCT DATA TRANSFERS FROM THE EU TO THE US
HOW TO IMPLEMENT THE PRIVACY BEST PRACTICES THAT AVOID HIPAA ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS
THE TOP 5 DATA SECURITY AREAS THAT CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR LIFE SCIENCE COMPANIES
THE NEW EU GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION AND WHAT IT MEANS FOR LIFE SCIENCES COMPANIES
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW THE FTC, OCR, AND ATTORNEYS GENERAL ARE ENFORCING LAWS AROUND HEALTH DATA
This webinar provides an excellent primer on the basics of data privacy and security law and practices and how their enforcement is negatively affecting life sciences companies