Protecting Your Life Sciences Company From
the Top 5 Data Privacy and Security Threats
Join us on: May 10th
10 a.m. -11 a.m. PST
Presented by Diana Maier,
Data Privacy and Cyber Security Expert
“Diana is really an expert on this topic. Not only did I learn a lot, the assessment helped me spot a huge hole in our data privacy scheme.”
- General Counsel, Biotech Company
Ideal Audience: In-house counsel or outside attorneys advising life sciences companies, life sciences executives and management, and those wanting a primer on today’s top issues in data privacy and cyber security.
Earn One California CLE Credit
Here is some of what you will learn during this online workshop:
- How to assess your organization’s data privacy vulnerabilities and how to remedy those exposures
- How to safely and legally conduct data transfers from the EU to the U.S.
- How to implement the privacy best practices that avoid HIPAA enforcement actions
- The top 5 data security areas that cause problems for life sciences companies
- The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and its impact on life sciences companies
- What you need to know about how the FTC, OCR, and Attorneys General are enforcing laws around health data
This webinar provides an excellent primer on the basics of data privacy and security law and practices and how their enforcement is negatively affecting life sciences companies
Join us and learn the best practices of data privacy
and security and how to protect your company
from data breeches and enforcement actions.